East Limerick Family Support Network
The network is a partnership between Hospital FRC, Croom FRC, ISPCC, Ballyhoura Development CLG & TUSLA. The aim of ELFS is to ensure all members of the community have access to services, family support and information within their area. We do this by working together to deliver the following:
- Parenting Support Information events on local services.
- Webinars on parent support topics and services.
- Open evenings with guest speakers.
- Information on upcoming parent programmes.
- Providing information on services and family support in the community.
Visit the Ballyhoura Development site for links to the ELFS webinars.Nurturing your Child's ResilienceManaging Worry & Anxiety in Children