During the COVID 19 pandemic the safety of our employees, volunteers, families and visitors remains our overriding priority.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk we have introduced measures in each of our work areas and throughout the centre. Your participation in these measures is important to help us to protect you. You will find relevant policies, procedures and resources here.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will regularly update guidance based on government recommendations.
Prior to re-opening the centre, the following safety precautions were put in place:
- Our premises has been given a full deep clean.
- Anti-bacterial sanitisers have been fitted throughout the building for staff and visitors.
- All meetings take place with 2 metre distancing.
- Risk assessments have been undertaken for each work area in the centre.
- New cleaning rotas are in place and cleaning stations have been installed in all rooms.
- Staff and volunteers have been fully trained in reccomended. All have up to date First Aid and COVID training.
- Designated isolation room and a new entry/exit system have been put in place.
- Advice on how we can social distance and stay hygienic is displayed for every group and meeting.
- For larger gatherings we will use other, larger, spaces so that social distancing measures are assured.
We would ask everyone to be prepared for some of the procedures to be slightly different than before the pandemic, but our priority is to keep everyone who attends at, works and volunteers at Hospital FRC to be safe.
We appreciate you taking the time to read our protocols and information.