4 Week Occupational Therapy Programme
Do you ever …
… forget where you put your keys?
… have difficulty remembering names?
Then this group could be for you!
The aim of the programme is to;
- Provide information on memory processes
- Explore simple strategies (internal and external) to assist memory in everyday life
- Provide education on the influence of healthy lifestyles on memory
- Improve confidence remembering everyday information
** 2 hour sessions *** 4 weeks long **
Starting April 2023 at Hospital Family Resource Centre, Limerick
If you would like more information or wish to attend this group, please contact Amy or Eimear (Occupational Therapists) at 061-383031 by 1st March 2023.
This group is suitable for you if you:
- Have difficulty with your memory (or mild cognitive impairment)
- Live at home
- Are aged over 18 years
- Are motivated to attend
- Can commit to attend all four sessions
This occupational therapy programme is NOT suitable if you:
- Are under 18 years old
- Have a sensory impairment which might limit your participation in the group (e.g. hearing impairment)
- Have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or other significant cognitive impairment